Thursday, April 1, 2010

Christmas in April!

April 1st already?! I can't believe it. Well today was, like my title says, like Christmas in April! I just got package after package at work of stuff I ordered online lol! I love it when I get stuff in, it is so exciting! I got some pants I had ordered and my SHOES! My birthday gift from my wonderful boyfriend, he has such great taste! Check it out:


Ok, so I picked them out, he just provided the gift card, but still it was a totally fabulous present! Thank you Evan! I am so excited for warm weather to come, it has been absolutely gorgeous out the past couple of days. I can start to wear dresses, skirts, shorts, short sleeves, oh so exciting!

I am going to Oklahoma this weekend for an impromptu get-away from Dallas. I have been having awful dreams lately. Like so bad they make me wake up with anxiety about what happened in my dream. They are those weird dreams like your life is totally different, but a bad different...I don't know how to describe it, just not warm and fuzzy feelings I guess. 

I have always had weird dreams, very detailed and strange. I always say that I should become a movie writer because the things I dream are so crazy they would make great movies. I think I will start blogging about dreams I have. Like a dream diary, when I can remember them. I always like to look up what they supposedly mean, always something dramatic of course lol. This morning I just remember feeling so relieved to hear Evan's voice, like it was reassuring me that my dream was just that...a dream.

My allergies have been out of control, which has not helped me get much sleep at all. Last night I woke up like 5 times at least and had to eventually just sleep sitting up, ugh just horrible. Today at work I looked like I had been crying all day, my eyes were so puffy and red...they itched so freaking bad. I'm sure my allergies will get much better this weekend at my sister's with 3 dogs and a cat running around...

Ordered my sister's baby shower invites! Sooooo cute! I should get those on Tuesday, love love love getting fun stuff in the mail!

Live.Laugh.Love. ~Becca

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio