Wednesday, July 29, 2009

About Moi!

A little bit about me,

I'm 23 years old. I grew up in the Dallas area. I went to Texas Tech University for my undergrad. Wreck 'em Tech! I got my Bachelor's in Advertising at Tech and I am currently working for a bank lol. I enjoy my job because I get to meet a lot of different types of people and my co-workers are very entertaining. I am about to start my MBA from Texas A&M University-Commerce. I am doing the online program so that will be interesting...I'm actually very excited to start.

I have a great family. Most of my immediate fam lives here in the Dallas area, except for my sister and brother-in-law that live in Oklahoma.

I do have a dog: Bentley. She is pretty much the love of my life thus far. Boys come and go but she has been by my side for the past 3 years. She is a miniature pinscher aka crazy.

I like to have a good outlook on life, so take notes! lol


Live.Laugh.Love. ~Becca

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio