I have been having crappy days the past couple of days. I had today off and I was pretty productive and my day was starting to get better. I have a whole week ahead of me, so I need to get my smile on and share it with the world, right?! :-) I was over at Evan's new place waiting for the cable people to show up this morning and surprise surprise, something got screwed up and they are actually coming on Saturday....hm. So then I came home, ate, and went to the gym and had a great workout! I am really starting to like this working out thing...keep in mind I am still in the early stages, but it makes me feel really good. After the gym Bentley and I walked over to the office and I paid my rent, came home and cleaned, did laundry, relaxed, etc. I was excited today because my work had a date night together and we went to go see 'Valentine's Day' which was very funny and absolutely perfect for the occasion. I had a really great time with them and that was the perfect ending to my night!
On a really exciting note! I checked my mail today and look what I got!!!
My friend Jen, who lives in Houston, has asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding and I couldn't be more excited! She is totally the cutest and sent this little care package that has all of the essentials that a girl will need. I am so honored to be in her wedding, I absolutely love her and her soon-to-be hub!
Isn't it great how when you are feeling down and stressed, good friends can make you feel normal again? I think so!
![]() |
| Jen and I getting our hair done for Mary's wedding. |
Live.Laugh.Love. ~Becca




0 comments:
Post a Comment