Monday, February 15, 2010

❤ Valentine's Weekend ❤

What a weekend I had. It was jam packed with fun and not so fun things. I had 2 tests to do this weekend, and I took my first one (accounting) on Friday night. Since Dallas got almost a foot of snow (crazy!) there were a lot of areas that had no power, so at work I was like...this snow needs to melt because I can not risk my power going out tonight when I take my test. Sure enough...when I was taking my test the power went out...three times. lol. Luckily it was just for short periods of time and even more luckily my test did not cut off when my Internet connection stopped. I was taking my test and I sent Evan a text and asked him to bring me dinner...and he did! He is the sweetest boyfriend :-) He came over with Sonic and gorgeous flowers for me for Valentine's Day. Love Love Love!




So...I got an A on my accounting test! YAYA! I was really surprised, but so relieved! Now my accounting class is halfway done and I think I am in the clear...for now!

So onto Saturday...my sister came into town since my brother's birthday is today. We went to breakfast with my mom and my grandparents were in town. It is always a fun adventure when we go see our mom...she is a little crazy to say the least. Breakfast was harmless and it was good to see everyone though. Teresa and I went to my mom's to get some boxes for Evan to use when he moves and we stumbled upon all of our old books and old pictures. We started going through pictures of us when we were younger and seriously were cracking up. Lets just say that we were not the most attractive people in our younger years. Our hair was always a mess and our clothes were always second hand lol. Oh memories...

After that, we went over to see my little bro, dad and step-mom. We hung out with him for a little bit...went to the pet store and played with a couple super cute puppies, went to Sam Moon and got a new purse for me lol. It was fun.

That evening, Evan had a very wonderful date planned for us for Valentine's Day. He cooked me dinner...It was delish of course! Everything he cooks tastes great...I always tell him that the ladies would love this...and he laughs...because he knows it's true. ;-) Well after dinner and dessert we went to Mercy, a wine bar in Addison. It was a perfect setting, very romantic. After that we went to Sherlocks to do a little people watching...there are always interesting people there...funny thing is, that is where we met lol. We witnessed a cougar attack an unsuspecting man in his 20s. He was too amateur to close the deal I think though.


All in all, I had such a wonderful Valentine's Day celebration. I have the most wonderful boyfriend and I cannot help myself but fall in love with him more and more everyday...that's how it is...I'm not going to lie.

Sunday, I woke up bright and early to work on my stats test...I wanted to get it done early because I had Valentine's plans for us with dinner and stuff...yah didn't happen. I literally started working on my test at 10 am and finished at 930 pm. I took an hour and a half nap in the middle of the day, but other than that I was working on my test...It was pretty much torture. I will NEVER attempt to take a stats test in one day EVER again...lesson learned. Went to Kinkos at 10 pm and got it scanned and turned in...thank goodness it is done. We will see how I did, fingers crossed! I had to reschedule my Valentine's dinner, which was disappointing for me since I had been planning it all week.

I better get going, I have homework to do and then I am crashing...I'm exhausted!

Live.Laugh.Love. ~Becca

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio