Sunday, January 31, 2010

Week END!

It is Sunday night and another week is about to start. I am feeling so blah today, I don't know why. I think a lot of it has to do with stress. This week has been so long to me. I feel like I have barely had any time to relax, let alone get stuff done that I needed to. Today, for example, I had planned to work on homework for the majority of the day. Although I have gotten some done, I just don't feel as good about my productivity as I would like. I also have laundry that needs to be folded, dishes that need to be done and stuff that needs to be put away. All of this could have been accomplished today, but instead I did not.

It is always so tough on me when I work on Saturday and just have Sunday off before work starts back up. I'm so exhausted on Sunday that I just want to rest, but I have so much stuff that I need to work on.

Right now I am watching TV, while trying to work on my accounting homework. I'm watching the Lifetime Movie 'Lying to be Perfect'. It has just started, but so far I have figured out that it is about this girl who makes up an alter ego to write a column for the magazine that she works for because she wasn't good enough according to her boss. Now her and her friends are on a mission to lose weight and shame the restaurant host who wouldn't let them sit in their normal spot because they were overweight. Ah how I love Lifetime movies. They are so drama filled that it makes normal people feel more at ease with the drama in their own lives.

I love how in the movies all of the women work for an amazing gossip/fashion magazine, wear the most fashionable outfits, and live in a gorgeous apartment in a normally very expensive city. So realistic if you ask me. It is either that or they have like 4 kids and cannot keep themselves up and are having marital problems. Isn't there a good in-between? I think so.

So my neighbors have all of a sudden become super-friendly or super-creepy (depending on how you look at it) and invited me to 'party with them'. This one guy that lives a level below me was like 'I'll come knock on your door sometime'. Hmmm, that creeps me out just a little. I'm sure he is harmless, but it is a little creepy. When I come home, normally, I'm tired from work and want to just chill out. I told Evan and he was like I hope he comes knocking on your door when I'm over. lol, I agreed.

I better get back to the wonderful world of accounting. I am very interested to see how my tests are with this class because if they are anything like the quizzes/homework, I think I might be able to get a good grade lol. Well, I WILL get a good grade, but I want to put in as much effort as I need to. I am the type of student that puts in the amount of work needed to get the grade I want. I don't need to 'pull an all-nighter' to get an A. I never really understood that...I mean, I need sleep...

Live.Laugh.Love. ~Becca

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio