I am sitting on the couch watching 'Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince'. I have to say...I'm not into it. I've never really been able to get on the 'Harry Potter Craze'...I suppose I am watching it to just say that I've seen it. I have read the first two books in the series, but I really have no desire to read further.
I made myself mac and cheese for dinner and it was so gross. I used to eat it all the time when I was younger...I remember back in the elementary school days I would get home from school, do my homework out of my 'homework binder' like a good little kid and my mom would make me mac and cheese with crescent rolls for dinner like 3 times a week. I would just watch Full House and eat that stuff like it was the best meal ever. Yah, not so much anymore...
So I have done some thinking and I have decided that I need to change the things I don't like about my life instead of complaining about them. They will never change if I don't do anything...go figure...that would be too easy.
It is sooooo cold out, makes me want to crawl under the covers!
My sister is finding out the sex of her baby early!!! We will know by the middle of this month! Excitement all around!! That means I can start buying baby stuff!!! I always walk past those baby aisles and want to get something, but I don't know what they are having yet...soon enough!
Live.Laugh.Love. ~Becca

0 comments:
Post a Comment